Developing better skills to set & achieve goals
DST people Executive coaches work our clients towards specific professional goals. These include career transition, interpersonal and professional communication, performance management, organisational effectiveness, managing career and personal changes, developing executive presence, enhancing strategic thinking, dealing effectively with conflict, and building an effective team.
DST people Executive Coaching provides:
- An unbiased assessment of personality and behaviours
- Structured coaching sessions and on-the-job application to:
– Improve the executive’s ability to achieve agreed goals
– Better manage behaviours and increase personal & team performance in a sustainable way
– Develop tomorrow’s leaders
- Support options integrated with other HR processes
How does DST people Executive Coaching work?
Step 1. Agree the coaching candidates and the program scope
Step 2. Confidential on-line behavioural assessment*
Step 3. Executive and Coach set up a confidential individual coaching contract
Step 4. Coaching sessions and on-the-job applications alternate focused on immediate issues and opportunities
Step 5. Review outcomes and implications for other HR management processes
Step 6. Review and agree potential extensions of the program to strengthen behavioural change and address specific issues
Step 7. Agree best support process integrating key team members*
*DST people coaches are accredited users of a range of psychometric assessment tools, which provide a baseline on which to build and individualised Executive Coaching program.